Our management is strongly urging community members to follow the below steps:
• Suspension of both Jumuah (Friday) Salahs until further notice
• 5 daily salahs are still ongoing but people are instructed to keep a safe distance of 6 feet from each other during Fard salah; doing this is not haram, according to the majority, and would not invalidate the prayer even without an excuse, let alone with this excuse.
• Bring you personal prayer rugs for each salah
• Please pray sunnah at home.
• Kid's Saturday learning classes have been switched to virtual online mode.
• All other programs including soccer club have been suspended.
• Elderly over 65 years old and especially those with diabetes, heart or lung disease or cancer & KIDS should avoid coming to the masjid.
• Anyone who has symptoms of cough, fever, chest congestion, sneezing should stay home.
• Wash your hands as soon as you get home.
• We need not panic but take extreme precautions & not take things lightly also. Let’s place our tawakkul in Allah SWT, make dua and take common-sense measures so that this difficult time passes over quickly. Ameen
• بِسْـمِ اللَّهِ الَّذِ يْ لَا يَضُـرُّ مَعَ اسْمِـهِ شَيْ ءٌ فِي الْأَ رْضِ وَلَا فِي السَّمـآءِ ، وَهُـوَ السَّمِـيْعُ الْعَلِـيْمُ
Translation: In the Name of Allah with Whose Name there is protection against every kind of harm in the earth or in heaven, and He is the All-Hearing and All-Knowing.
Benefit: The Messenger of Allah (Peace and Blessings of Allaah be upon him) said whoever recites this Dua three times, nothing will harm him.
• [At-Tirmidhi, al-Da'waat, 3388]